We take the time to find out what’s important to you so we understand exactly what you want and ensure you receive something memorable and unique to you.We provide a genuine bespoke service – we won’t restrict your choices in anyway. And if you’re not sure what you want, we can offer some guidance and inspiration.
1. First meeting with us to discuss your project and give you idea of the price.
2. Proposal/estimate (or instead go straight to design – depending on urgency and timescales).
3. Arrange drawings, get your feedback and agree the final design with you.
4. Agree a completion deadline, followed by scheduling and planning.
5. Decide on details like worktops, handles and appliances.
6. We order materials and get to work in the workshop.
7. Delivery and/or installation.
8. Review with Grahame Cummins, our founder.
This allows us to ensure smooth running and a stress-free service for you.
Design Approach: Ours is a personal approach. We encourage you to bring us photos, pictures, magazine clippings, colour charts and so on to show us what you love. That way, we can include these elements in the design.
Our designer is fully qualified and has many years experience. She draws all designs by hand (they’re not computerised). We put a lot of effort into this stage because we believe it’s vital that you know exactly what you’re going to get and ending up with the best possible result.
Working to budgets: We can work to your budget because with bespoke projects you can choose which elements to include and which features to omit. If our proposals exceed your budget, we can discuss options for reducing the cost – for example, how many drawers are allocated, timber, finish and so on.